- What personal information do we collect from your and how?
- We collect personal information when you place an order or avail of any other service offered by Toy Box Tots Ltd from time to time. By using the Site and our services, you are consenting to the collection of your personal data. If an order is placed with us, we need to hold personal information including your name, child's name, child's date of birth, email address, phone numbers, delivery address and credit/debit card billing address(es) so that we can process and fulfill your order. When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
- Saved card details will never be shared with third parties and will only be used to process your order, using our payment partner's systems. Additionally we may also obtain information as a result of authentication or identity checks. Your telephone number, name and delivery address will be given to our courier for delivery services. These details allow us to process your order and to let you know the status of your order.
Our store is hosted on Shopify Inc. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you.
Your data is stored through Shopify’s data storage, databases and the general Shopify application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
- If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Shopify stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted.
All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service (https://www.shopify.com/legal/terms) or Privacy Statement (https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy).
- What about Cookies?
- There are four types of cookies:
- Website functionality cookies
These cookies enable you to browse the website and use our features such as shopping carts.
- Website analytics cookies
We use these cookies to measure and analyse how our customers use the Site. This allows us to continuously improve the Site and your experience.
- Customer preference cookies
When browsing or shopping online, the Site will remember preferences you make (for example, your user name or location). This makes your browsing experience simpler, easier and more personal to you.
- Targeting cookies or advertising cookies
These cookies are used to deliver adverts relevant to you. In addition, they limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as helping us measure the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns.
- By using the Site you agree that we can place these types of cookies on your device and access them when you visit the Site in the future.
- If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies.
- Information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AllAboutCookies.org. Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of the Site.
- How this information may be used, including anyone it might be shared with:
- We use your personal information for the processing of orders, payments and to provide you with a personalised visitor experience. We will also use your details to fulfil and deliver your orders. Personal information that you provide may be disclosed to a credit reference or fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information. Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body.
- We may also use your personal information to send you marketing updates, but only ever in accordance with your preferences (as detailed in the next section of these TAC). We do not sell your details to third party marketing companies.
- We do collate information about site traffic, sales, and other commercial information which we may pass on to third parties, but this information does not include any information which can identify you personally.
- We may use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve the Site design to better meet visitors' needs.
- When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about who visits our site and what pages are being looked at.
- Marketing opt-in and opt-out provision
- At any time, you have the option to opt-out of receiving any of our marketing updates, which may include email alerts for new products, services features, enhancements, special offers, contests, events of interest, and one-off marketing promotions, by contacting us on 07917625086 or by email at email@example.com.
- How you can access and if necessary, change the personal information we maintain:
- If for any reason you are concerned that the personal information held by us is not correct, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you change your billing or delivery address while your order is still being processed, the order will be re-processed through security validation checks. If you prefer, you may contact us by email at email@example.com and we will amend your personal details.
- Safeguarding your personally identifiable information
- We will take reasonable care to maintain appropriate safeguards to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of the information you have provided us with.
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorised access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
- Where and how to ask questions or file complaints
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.